THE CORE COLLECTIVEThe Empowered You
The Core Collective is…
Focused on navigating growth opportunities, moving into management roles or roles with influence and developing their leadership voice and versatility. However, may not be maximizing their full potential, as they may feel stuck or limiting themselves.
At The Empowerment Key, we are focused on you! Helping you unlock the best version of you by maximizing your strengths, building new ones, breaking through what holds you back and providing you with the Core foundations for success.
Our Focus: YOU
Gain clarity on who you are and how you are showing up so you can begin to develop the leader in you: your voice, your presence, your versatility.
Build confidence: break through blocks holding you back, enhance and adjust your strengths, develop new ones and create a strong foundation for success.
Connect with an amazing group of women who share, motivate and support each other. Gain new insights and learn what to expect at different stages of your career journey.
Your Coach and Facilitator
Amy Scialdone, PCC, CPC, ELI-MP
Executive & Leadership Development Coach
“Knowing I have a circle of like minded ambitious women is gold.”
“Loved being part of this circle to listen, share, learn and have an objective perspective. Learned to ask for what your worth. Got that promotion!”
“Learned to be Brave about the things you believe in. I like being strong and independent and learned its ok to be vulnerable to this group. Realized my worth when we discussed it in relation to peers.”
“Hearing strong women articulate what’s important. Learned to express myself more and advocate for myself.”
A private coaching group focused on
- Members: Up to 6-8 per cohort, by referral
- Next cohort begins: May 2023
- Time frame: 6 month program, total 10 group sessions held every three weeks on Tues. 7-9pmEST
- Group Sessions: Include personal core development exploration and tools; group coaching on key professional development themes; shared discussion and peer insights
- 1:1 Coaching/Assessment: Each member receives an ELI-Energy Leadership Index AssessmentTM and 1:1 debrief coaching session with Amy for 1.5 hours prior to the group sessions
- Virtual: Group coaching sessions held via Zoom
- Intake: Coaching intake questionnaire to identify each member’s main objectives
- Actions: Session Action steps and final development of Road Map for Success
- BONUS: At the end of the program, meet the other members of The Collective, quarterly the first year!
Request A Discovery Call Today
The Empowerment Key
50 E. Ridgewood Ave., #278
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
amy [at] theempowermentkey.com